Page 1 of 1

10th song made with LMMS, seeking improvement

Posted: May 24th, 2020, 7:37 am
by Iuyt235
Hi there, this is my 10th song with LMMS and I'm seeking advice for improvement

My own major critique for this song is that it lacks some good transitions and the chords are maybe a bit boring. lol

Other than those, I want to ask:
1. Is there some major mixing issues? ex. too muddy/too empty/stereo problem
2. I think my snare is just somehow not clean enough? Is it EQ or the sound choice issue?

Thank you very much for any feedback!

https://soundcloud.com/user-948146881/10a

Re: 10th song made with LMMS, seeking improvement

Posted: May 24th, 2020, 12:10 pm
by Gps
I can't say I really like the track but that is about taste.

I think it sounds fine, so mixing wise I think its good.

Re: 10th song made with LMMS, seeking improvement

Posted: May 24th, 2020, 6:22 pm
by Iuyt235
Gps wrote: ↑
May 24th, 2020, 12:10 pm
I can't say I really like the track but that is about taste.

I think it sounds fine, so mixing wise I think its good.
Thank you!

Re: 10th song made with LMMS, seeking improvement

Posted: May 26th, 2020, 7:45 pm
by FilthyWizard
Nice laid-back track.

The mixing sounds fine to me too.

Re: 10th song made with LMMS, seeking improvement

Posted: May 27th, 2020, 8:21 pm
by Iuyt235
FilthyWizard wrote: ↑
May 26th, 2020, 7:45 pm
Nice laid-back track.

The mixing sounds fine to me too.
Thanks!

Re: 10th song made with LMMS, seeking improvement

Posted: May 27th, 2020, 8:55 pm
by Dalton
good effort i think no need to improve in mixing