Page 1 of 1

Triple Osc. as Beat/Baseline

Posted: May 28th, 2020, 2:42 pm
by Jere246
I add the Triple Oscillator as a background 'hum' in the Beat Baseline.

I don't see how I can change the note, since it isn't connected to the Piano Roll as a melody. Not sure why it came in at that particular pitch.

I tried cloning and creating new baseline but that didn't go anywhere. I must be missing something/am still learning here.

Re: Triple Osc. as Beat/Baseline

Posted: May 28th, 2020, 3:56 pm
by musikbear
Jere246 wrote: ↑
May 28th, 2020, 2:42 pm
I add the Triple Oscillator as a background 'hum' in the Beat Baseline.
I don't see how I can change the note, since it isn't connected to the Piano Roll
Right-click in the track, and select Open-in-piano-roll.
Now you have a default piano-roll, and you can add any'N-all notes you like