Page 1 of 1

Hello Everyone :-)

Posted: June 6th, 2020, 3:58 pm
by pelskeinw
Hello posting people I'm a complete novice to this, both creating music and making posts, this being my first so I'm a new-be!!! Having said that I've been an avid fan of dance/EDM/Drum & Bass music for a lifetime so I definitely know my songs. I've made a few tunes to begin with, any and all feedback would be much appreciated, and I handle criticism very well lol. So now I just need to work out how to share my tunes... any advice would be great.

Re: Hello Everyone :-)

Posted: June 7th, 2020, 3:26 pm
by musikbear
pelskeinw wrote: ↑
June 6th, 2020, 3:58 pm
Hello posting people I'm a complete novice to this, both creating music and making posts, this being my first so I'm a new-be!!!
Hi, Welcome to the Forum pelskeinw !
Here are all important links:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
I just need to work out how to share my tunes... any advice would be great.
Before Soundcloud restricted their free number of minutes / user, Soundcloud would have been a no brainer. Now you can use pages like
https://blog.sonicbids.com/the-top-10-d ... your-music
Dont expect anyone downloading in order to listen, very few will do that

Re: Hello Everyone :-)

Posted: June 15th, 2020, 5:07 am
by brandystarbrite
pelskeinw wrote: ↑
June 6th, 2020, 3:58 pm
Hello posting people I'm a complete novice to this, both creating music and making posts, this being my first so I'm a new-be!!! Having said that I've been an avid fan of dance/EDM/Drum & Bass music for a lifetime so I definitely know my songs. I've made a few tunes to begin with, any and all feedback would be much appreciated, and I handle criticism very well lol. So now I just need to work out how to share my tunes... any advice would be great.
Welcome to the forum.

Okay, where are your songs?

Re: Hello Everyone :-)

Posted: June 15th, 2020, 11:57 am
by vortexsupernova
Guys sadly this is a spam post, notice the link in the signature

Re: Hello Everyone :-)

Posted: June 15th, 2020, 2:41 pm
by musikbear
vortexsupernova wrote: ↑
June 15th, 2020, 11:57 am
Guys sadly this is a spam post, notice the link in the signature
Its indeed a spammer, but a smart one, because the link has been added later
Consider it dead now..

Re: Hello Everyone :-)

Posted: June 15th, 2020, 5:05 pm
by vortexsupernova
musikbear wrote: ↑
June 15th, 2020, 2:41 pm
vortexsupernova wrote: ↑
June 15th, 2020, 11:57 am
Guys sadly this is a spam post, notice the link in the signature
Its indeed a spammer, but a smart one, because the link has been added later
Consider it dead now..
Most spam bots don't add the link at first to avoid getting noticed. It is possible to delete this post?

Re: Hello Everyone :-)

Posted: June 16th, 2020, 5:15 pm
by musikbear
vortexsupernova wrote: ↑
June 15th, 2020, 5:05 pm
possible to delete this post?
It is in the report system, it may take a day or two, before it disappears