Page 1 of 1

Suggestion: Color code all tracks in Song Editor

Posted: June 12th, 2020, 3:56 pm
by risii
I appreciate the color coding of tracks in the song editor for B&B. However, I have need for the same color coding ability for sample, automation and vst plugin track types. This would allow me two layers of organization with in the song editor (i.e., overall composition and grouped elements.

If this has been addressed via other functionality, please enlighten me!

Thanks
R.

Re: Suggestion: Color code all tracks in Song Editor

Posted: June 12th, 2020, 10:05 pm
by risii
I'd also like to color code the FX-Mixers as well. Please and Thank You!

Re: Suggestion: Color code all tracks in Song Editor

Posted: September 18th, 2020, 2:00 pm
by Clark Johannes
I agree!

Re: Suggestion: Color code all tracks in Song Editor

Posted: September 18th, 2020, 6:29 pm
by musikbear
risii wrote: ↑
June 12th, 2020, 3:56 pm
color coding ability in the song editor
Most likely next release
Its been asked so many times so i moved this to chat