I need your feedback [SATISFYING VOCAL CHOPS]

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hexagonz wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:23 pm
I need your feedback:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqlN-b ... w/featured
Hi Hexagonz,

The melodies are good however there's a few thing that you have to be more careful.

There's a lot of cipping in your sounds especially on your kicks and your snares cause they're too loud. To avoit clipping you need to decrease their volumes and for the snares you can also cut the low frequencies (~<140 kHz). This is also the case of many other sounds you use on your tracks you need to cut more on low frequencies to avoid clipping. You can use the "Equalizer" effect to play with the frequencies. If you want to decrease the gap between lower and higher sounds you can use compressors as well. Also it seems some sounds you use are highly distorted. Beware if you add distorsions you have to cut the low frequencies to avoid clipping as well. Also you put some noisy sounds in your tracks which are way too loud. It's important to occupy the whole spectrum frequency however doing too much deteriorates the quality of your mixes. In "Dark Light" or "On Fire" for instance these sounds completely recover the melody. I think you have to decrease their volume to not recover your leads. Moreover you can also have better transitions like using automations, risers and more effects.

Cheers,
RD