Page 1 of 1

Marins Theme: The Clarinet/Piano Track

Posted: August 30th, 2020, 12:50 am
by Twisty Hat
Marins Theme is an experimental music track based on another old character I use to draw whose name is in the title. It's a melodic, fast-paced, and high energy track that I hope you will enjoy:

https://soundcloud.com/some-square-4056 ... s-return-1

Feedback is much appreciated by the way.

Re: Marins Theme: The Clarinet/Piano Track

Posted: September 9th, 2020, 6:52 pm
by FilthyWizard
Nicely done TH. Does actually sound like the theme tune for a cartoon as well.

Re: Marins Theme: The Clarinet/Piano Track

Posted: September 21st, 2020, 9:54 pm
by Twisty Hat
Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for the positive comment. Btw, how did you know I used the Touhou Soundfont?

Re: Marins Theme: The Clarinet/Piano Track

Posted: September 21st, 2020, 11:37 pm
by FilthyWizard
Sorry for the confusion, I'd abbreviated your username to TH rather than that being a reference to the soundfont!

Re: Marins Theme: The Clarinet/Piano Track

Posted: September 22nd, 2020, 10:14 pm
by Twisty Hat
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding then. It’s just that the Touhou soundfont is sometimes referred to as the THfont, or just TH. Thanks for clarifying that.