Using track setting from a file on LMMS Sharing Platform

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I saved the track setting of a zynaddsubfx track from a project i downloaded from LMMS Sharing Platform and used the setting on zynaddsubfx in my own project (what was my very first song i ever made). Can i release the track on soundcloud? Do i have to credit where i got the sound from? The sound is mixed with other sounds in my project and the overall sound sounds different enough to the combination of sounds in the project i downloaded.
Green Rug wrote:
Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:42 pm
I saved the track setting of a zynaddsubfx track from a project i downloaded from LMMS Sharing Platform and used the setting on zynaddsubfx in my own project (what was my very first song i ever made). Can i release the track on soundcloud? Do i have to credit where i got the sound from? The sound is mixed with other sounds in my project and the overall sound sounds different enough to the combination of sounds in the project i downloaded.
If its CC license does not include No Modifications or No Deriviations i think its ok. If its public domain or CC0 ur good. But CC u must always credit