Page 1 of 1
(FREE) Bryson Tiller x SZA Type Beat - "Off My Mind" | 2020
Posted: October 18th, 2020, 2:45 pm
by Jbarn
Chill type beat here.
Something out of the ordinary
Vibe out, let me know what you think.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P26KlHt ... hannel=J3Y
Re: (FREE) Bryson Tiller x SZA Type Beat - "Off My Mind" | 2020
Posted: October 19th, 2020, 6:49 am
by scratchmatch
Nice balance here. Pleasant sounds, I like it.
Re: (FREE) Bryson Tiller x SZA Type Beat - "Off My Mind" | 2020
Posted: October 19th, 2020, 9:34 pm
by Jbarn
scratchmatch wrote: ↑October 19th, 2020, 6:49 am
Nice balance here. Pleasant sounds, I like it.
Appreciate that, I was thinking the vocals might be a little overpowering but eh.
Re: (FREE) Bryson Tiller x SZA Type Beat - "Off My Mind" | 2020
Posted: December 21st, 2020, 8:39 am
by rogersalex
Jbarn wrote: ↑October 18th, 2020, 2:45 pm
Chill type beat here.
Something out of the ordinary
Vibe out, let me know what you think.
Loved it. Nice balance and tone. I liked this one.
Re: (FREE) Bryson Tiller x SZA Type Beat - "Off My Mind" | 2020
Posted: December 21st, 2020, 10:15 pm
by Hexagonz
Jbarn wrote: ↑October 18th, 2020, 2:45 pm
Chill type beat here.
Something out of the ordinary
Vibe out, let me know what you think.
Sounds pretty cool and melodic!
