Page 1 of 1

Dnb track: Mist

Posted: November 4th, 2020, 11:26 pm
by Reiodust
Hi guys,

I just submitted a new Dnb track. As usual the YouTube link for the animation and the SoundCloud link for a better audio quality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nryCEnZaDOs
https://soundcloud.com/reiodust/mist

Cheers,
RD

Re: Dnb track: Mist

Posted: November 7th, 2020, 3:45 pm
by scratchmatch
Reiodust wrote: ↑
November 4th, 2020, 11:26 pm
Hi guys,

I just submitted a new Dnb track. As usual the YouTube link for the animation and the SoundCloud link for a better audio quality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nryCEnZaDOs
https://soundcloud.com/reiodust/mist

Cheers,
RD
Cool, I like it. Lead a little bit harsh, but nice arps.

Re: Dnb track: Mist

Posted: November 13th, 2020, 6:15 pm
by Reiodust
scratchmatch wrote: ↑
November 7th, 2020, 3:45 pm
Reiodust wrote: ↑
November 4th, 2020, 11:26 pm
Hi guys,

I just submitted a new Dnb track. As usual the YouTube link for the animation and the SoundCloud link for a better audio quality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nryCEnZaDOs
https://soundcloud.com/reiodust/mist

Cheers,
RD
Cool, I like it. Lead a little bit harsh, but nice arps.
Thanks scratchmatch!

Cheers,
RD