Page 1 of 1

End of 2020 Slamfire Project Unloading

Posted: December 14th, 2020, 5:07 am
by StakeoutPunch
Hey guys, it's been a while since I've posted on the forums. Recently I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and push through my perfectionist, endless-project-tweaking tendencies and just let quite a few projects I've been sitting on for a long time go. I started this process a few months ago with the release of Strike, but have since decided to double down. I'm planning on releasing a ton of stuff - everything that is salvageable that relies on my current sample/instrument library has to get wrapped up one way or another so I can do a full reset. It's going to be fun, but probably not for me!

The tracks that have already been posted are linked below, and I'll try to reply to this thread with new uploads when they happen. No promises!

Main:




Side:

Re: End of 2020 Slamfire Project Unloading

Posted: January 1st, 2021, 6:16 pm
by StakeoutPunch
And to start the new year, more old project unloading! Happy new year

Re: End of 2020 Slamfire Project Unloading

Posted: January 21st, 2021, 1:46 am
by StakeoutPunch
I'm getting close to the end of these older project files. I told myself I can't start any new projects until these are finished... They've been sitting too long, time to just gear up and get it done.

Here's Drastic. It might be drastic.

Re: End of 2020 Slamfire Project Unloading

Posted: January 22nd, 2021, 9:26 am
by vortexsupernova
All are very well done!

Re: End of 2020 Slamfire Project Unloading

Posted: January 23rd, 2021, 1:24 am
by StakeoutPunch
vortexsupernova wrote: ↑
January 22nd, 2021, 9:26 am
All are very well done!
Thanks!

Re: End of 2020 Slamfire Project Unloading

Posted: January 28th, 2021, 5:15 pm
by StakeoutPunch
Piano drum and bass. Hmm