collab

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
uhh who wants to collab
If you want, I can collab, though I'm still learning (I make Dubstep, Future Bass, House and a lot of vocal chops).
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqlN-b ... CP7zZDZ8pw
Hexagonz wrote: ↑
August 13th, 2020, 10:11 pm
If you want, I can collab, though I'm still learning (I make Dubstep, Future Bass, House and a lot of vocal chops).
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqlN-b ... CP7zZDZ8pw
you want to make a house song?
:D
Up for a collab here! Some techno would be fun!
Greenleo wrote: ↑
August 19th, 2020, 9:28 am
Up for a collab here! Some techno would be fun!
a mix of techno and house sounds fun!
I would love to collaboration with you Just check my music here https://www.gamerlaunch.com/community/u ... -/?gid=535
Dani Sin wrote: ↑
August 28th, 2020, 1:54 pm
I would love to collaboration with you Just check my music here https://www.gamerlaunch.com/community/u ... -/?gid=535
what type of music
Hi, sorry for late reply, this didn't show up in my emails for some reason :|

Sure, I would love to make a mostly house song, with some future bass influences and vocal chops ?

Here's a little draft idea I started recently (I think the drums need EQing thou :P): https://soundcloud.com/eugene-levchenko ... F1hnYL60CN
Hexagonz wrote: ↑
September 15th, 2020, 7:18 am
Hi, sorry for late reply, this didn't show up in my emails for some reason :|

Sure, I would love to make a mostly house song, with some future bass influences and vocal chops ?

Here's a little draft idea I started recently (I think the drums need EQing thou :P): https://soundcloud.com/eugene-levchenko ... F1hnYL60CN
sorry for late reply but sure!