Page 1 of 1

Made a track inspired by Alan Walker

Posted: January 27th, 2021, 5:46 am
by _EMA_

Re: Made a track inspired by Alan Walker

Posted: January 28th, 2021, 11:14 pm
by FilthyWizard
nice track, and i like what you've done with the video there.

Re: Made a track inspired by Alan Walker

Posted: February 6th, 2021, 9:48 pm
by newtoon
I actually liked this inspirated style. It tastes a lot like it, but new, like a spin off of some sort :D

Re: Made a track inspired by Alan Walker

Posted: February 18th, 2021, 4:45 pm
by _EMA_
Thanks for the feedback guys, was late doing work 😅. Really grateful to hear your opinion.

Re: Made a track inspired by Alan Walker

Posted: February 18th, 2021, 8:31 pm
by curiouskitty
I don't care for the original that was the inspiration for your song... so yours is better to my ears. :)

Friendly feedback: I don't know if it's because it was being played "live" from LMMS or if the processed file would sound the same, but there were a few audible clip-like sounds coming from the kicker (one at the beginning of measure 68 was kind of noticeable.) After going back for a second and third listen, I'm hearing some "tapping" sounds in the piano intro... Is that intentional? I can't see another track that would be producing that sound. It's like someone is tapping along with the notes, but it only occurs in measures 3 and 7, maybe with the high notes.

I loved the beat from 53-56 and the sweet drop! Overall, it was really enjoyable and well balanced.

It's so neat seeing the project in the video. I'm not a very proficient user of LMMS, yet... so I get inspired by seeing recent projects.

Re: Made a track inspired by Alan Walker

Posted: February 19th, 2021, 7:31 pm
by _EMA_
Dont worry bout the kick part, its just my pc cant handle all the process at the same time 😅, i made some adjustment for the kick. Switching the eq filter between the drop and bridge, and the piano into part. Yeah... Ive kinda overdo much effect processing, especially when using ott, tried to make it more alive brighten but ends up brightening the thumping on the piano.