Page 1 of 1

New song -

Posted: January 28th, 2021, 9:35 pm
by Rafaelcortazio

Re: New song -

Posted: March 29th, 2021, 5:21 pm
by brandystarbrite
Rafaelcortazio wrote: ↑
January 28th, 2021, 9:35 pm
This one has been removed too. :geek:

Re: New song -

Posted: March 29th, 2021, 11:31 pm
by Rafaelcortazio
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
March 29th, 2021, 5:21 pm
This one has been removed too. :geek:
Hi brandy, sorry for the inconvenience, some of my tracks I’m editing, I’ll post soon, I miss your feedback

Re: New song -

Posted: March 31st, 2021, 4:23 pm
by brandystarbrite
Rafaelcortazio wrote: ↑
March 29th, 2021, 11:31 pm
brandystarbrite wrote: ↑
March 29th, 2021, 5:21 pm
Rafaelcortazio wrote: ↑
January 28th, 2021, 9:35 pm
This one has been removed too. :geek:
Hi brandy, sorry for the inconvenience, some of my tracks I’m editing, I’ll post soon, I miss your feedback
Okay, cool.

And yeah, I'm back to reviewing music, and giving feedback. :)