Page 1 of 1

ROLI LUMI

Posted: June 6th, 2021, 12:50 am
by diegomonselice
Hi everybody, I'm looking for a new MIDI instrument to use to compose music. I just wonder if It is possible with LMMS to use all features of ROLI LUMI device, like bending, vibrato, and so on...

This is the Midi device that I'd like to buy:
https://www.strumentimusicali.net/produ ... ition.html

Thanks a lot.

Re: ROLI LUMI

Posted: December 12th, 2021, 5:13 am
by brandystarbrite
diegomonselice wrote: ↑
June 6th, 2021, 12:50 am
Hi everybody, I'm looking for a new MIDI instrument to use to compose music. I just wonder if It is possible with LMMS to use all features of ROLI LUMI device, like bending, vibrato, and so on...

This is the Midi device that I'd like to buy:
https://www.strumentimusicali.net/produ ... ition.html

Thanks a lot.
A ROLI LUMI device? Interesting.
I haven't used one. But hopefully someone with knowledge of this will chime in and help.

Re: ROLI LUMI

Posted: December 12th, 2021, 11:06 am
by Monospace
You might need to connect pitch-knob to pitch bend controller. I don't know if Vibrato will work though. Unlikely.