Recording Audio

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
The only problem with lmms is recording audio and i wish for a update so i can record audio to make music. Please i need that feature in LMMS
jp134 wrote:The only problem with lmms is recording audio and i wish for a update so i can record audio to make music. Please i need that feature in LMMS
As you can see i moved your post.
This request has been made 101 times, and eventually, it will come, but for now, we recommend Audacity for audio recording

And i can see that you are new in our forum, so-
Welcome jp134''! Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-And a few rules for Avatars, signatures, posting and using the right sub-forum :)
jp134 wrote:The only problem with lmms is recording audio and i wish for a update so i can record audio to make music. Please i need that feature in LMMS
In case any newbies etc are reading this.
Just as the bear said, recording in Lmms, has been requested many times by alot of uses. And implementing stuff like that, takes a good while. :geek:

So for now, I myself recommend using Audacity, or Audacity portable for recording audio. Or any other software similar to it. :D
Lol brandystarbrite wasn't kidding about audio recording taking a good while, it's 2021 and we still don't have it😂. Not sure if you guys stopped working on it but I still appreciate the work u guys have done. Lmms is great👍