Electro House in the style of Benassi Bros with "LMMS"

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
I remembered Benny Benassi who was the artist I loved electronica for in 2004 and wanted to do a classic style like Royal Gigolos or Vinylshakerz.

I posted the song on "Sunrise of stars", my official channel.

If you have any ideas to change my name to a better one, that would be fine, as the one I have is not very convincing.

I propose Dinamisun, Asakura Despises Killings, Erothynomus (my username), Aliens & Darkness or you propose ideas. I listen to proposals.

Here the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UJRkHU3zH4
Dude, that is some great work there. It really does sound like their style.
Erothynomus wrote:
Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:26 pm

If you have any ideas to change my name to a better one, that would be fine, as the one I have is not very convincing.

I propose Dinamisun, Asakura Despises Killings, Erothynomus (my username), Aliens & Darkness or you propose ideas. I listen to proposals.
Are you trying to change your youtube channels name?
brandystarbrite wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:25 am
Erothynomus wrote:

It is my turn to create a new YouTube channel, and that the channel name is that of an artist and not the name of a company or something like that.

My stage name would be the name of the channel and, to date, I had never considered giving myself a stage name until now.

"Sunrise of stars" is just the name of a project, not the name of an artist.

I had chosen the name "R.R.E INDEX", which is the acronym for my name, but I think the pronunciation is strange and not that catchy.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Erothynomus wrote:

It is my turn to create a new YouTube channel, and that the channel name is that of an artist and not the name of a company or something like that.

My stage name would be the name of the channel and, to date, I had never considered giving myself a stage name until now.

"Sunrise of stars" is just the name of a project, not the name of an artist.

I had chosen the name "R.R.E INDEX", which is the acronym for my name, but I think the pronunciation is strange and not that catchy.
[/quote]

And about the music I made in the Benassi Bros style, I wrote many more like this, because 2 years ago I had made a tribute album to Benny Benassi and I never published it. So I thought it would be a good idea to post them one by one, and the compilation album that I will make when I post the last song I will let you know on this forum.

I know it's nothing original, but it would be interesting to hear some songs like that in the current quality and style from 2022.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Erothynomus wrote:

If I can't get a good name, no problem, "Sunrise of stars" is still a good name, although "The dawn of the stars" sounded better hahaha

The problem is that when I remix, I will have to use the acronym "S.O.S Remix" and it remains.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Erothynomus wrote:

But I must insist, "Sunrise of stars" sounds weird, I don't know why I chose it in 2017.

I need your help, give me some advice on how to choose an artist name, or what do I know, invent one for me, I can't think of names anymore
Erothynomus wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:12 pm
But I must insist, "Sunrise of stars" sounds weird, I don't know why I chose it in 2017.

I need your help, give me some advice on how to choose an artist name, or what do I know, invent one for me, I can't think of names anymore
How about SunriseStar. 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:18 am
Erothynomus wrote:

That looks cool, I also thought about calling myself "S-Flaktor"
Erothynomus wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:08 pm
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:18 am
Erothynomus wrote:

That looks cool, I also thought about calling myself "S-Flaktor"
S-Flaktor? That is an interesting name.