Possibility to edit th stems in the Song-Editor as it is in

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Everytime I have to arrange a beat, I'm limited by the functions of the Song Editor. The only thing you can do is adding tracks, deleting them and shorten them. I would like to use the Song Editor as in other DAWs like FL Studio where you can edit a sample or one stem as you want, you can cut it, divide in two and you can shorten how much you want, while here in LMMS you can shorten the tracks only starting from the end of the stem. For example I can shorten one stem beginning from the first quarter of that stem. I hope this feature will be added cause I love LMMS and this would make it perfect
Pixel wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:27 pm
Everytime I have to arrange a beat, I'm limited by the functions of the Song Editor. The only thing you can do is adding tracks, deleting them and shorten them. I would like to use the Song Editor as in other DAWs like FL Studio where you can edit a sample or one stem as you want, you can cut it, divide in two and you can shorten how much you want, while here in LMMS you can shorten the tracks only starting from the end of the stem. For example I can shorten one stem beginning from the first quarter of that stem. I hope this feature will be added cause I love LMMS and this would make it perfect
First off, Welcome to the Forum Pixel !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

Yes LMMS does not have a wave-editor (yet) -But you can actually do several of the things you ask for inside AFP!
I have a video that explain the versatility of AFP:

Beside that your request is is a duplicate, so the post is moved :)
Ok thank you but at the moment I don't need to learn some tips about ATF. I just need more room for edits in the Song-Editor when I have to arrange a beat. Obviously I know that probably this is very difficult to add but I hope in the future it will be possible