Probleme mit der Latenz

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
(Google-trans)
Hello everyone, first I have to admit that I've only recently been dealing with this, so I don't have that much experience with it yet. I own a MIDI keyboard which you could buy together with the MusicMaker program. I am using Windows 10 and now I have this keyboard connected to the machine for LMMS. Everything works so far, the device is also recognized, but I still have a delay from pressing the button to hearing it, even though I have turned the LMMS setting all the way down. Am I doing something wrong here or do I need a higher quality USB cable? In my opinion, the currently connected printer is for a printer....please don't hit me right away, but whoever doesn't ask remains stupid...first of all, thank you.

Hallo zusammen, zuerst muss ich gestehen das ich mich erst seid neustem hiermit beschäftige, also noch nicht soviel Erfahrung damit habe. Ich besitze ein MIDI Keyboard welches man damals zusammen mit dem Programm MusicMaker erwerben konnte. Ich benutze Windows 10 und habe dieses Keyboard jetzt für LMMS an den Rechner angeschlossen. Das klappt auch alles soweit, das Gerät wird auch erkannt, nur habe ich trotzdem eine Verzögerung vom Drücken der Taste bis zum hören, obwohl ich die Einstellung bei LMMS ganz runter geregelt habe. Mache ich hier was falsch oder brauche hier ein hochwertigeres USB Kabel ? das derzeit angeschlossenen ist meiner Meinung nach fürn Drucker....bitte haut mich nicht gleich, aber wer nicht fragt bleibt Dumm...vorerst schon einmal Danke.
chrissy012 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:09 am
(Google-trans)
Hello everyone, first I have to admit that I've only recently been dealing with this, so I don't have that much experience with it yet. I own a MIDI keyboard which you could buy together with the MusicMaker program. I am using Windows 10 and now I have this keyboard connected to the machine for LMMS. Everything works so far, the device is also recognized, but I still have a delay from pressing the button to hearing it, even though I have turned the LMMS setting all the way down. Am I doing something wrong here or do I need a higher quality USB cable? In my opinion, the currently connected printer is for a printer....please don't hit me right away, but whoever doesn't ask remains stupid...first of all, thank you.

Hallo zusammen, zuerst muss ich gestehen das ich mich erst seid neustem hiermit beschäftige, also noch nicht soviel Erfahrung damit habe. Ich besitze ein MIDI Keyboard welches man damals zusammen mit dem Programm MusicMaker erwerben konnte. Ich benutze Windows 10 und habe dieses Keyboard jetzt für LMMS an den Rechner angeschlossen. Das klappt auch alles soweit, das Gerät wird auch erkannt, nur habe ich trotzdem eine Verzögerung vom Drücken der Taste bis zum hören, obwohl ich die Einstellung bei LMMS ganz runter geregelt habe. Mache ich hier was falsch oder brauche hier ein hochwertigeres USB Kabel ? das derzeit angeschlossenen ist meiner Meinung nach fürn Drucker....bitte haut mich nicht gleich, aber wer nicht fragt bleibt Dumm...vorerst schon einmal Danke.
Hi, Welcome to the Forum chrissy012 !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions (one of witch is: Only English in forum :D
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480

I added a translation to your post.
Yes a good MIDI-USB-cable is expected for flawless functionality.
I understand that you have sound as you press the MIDI-keyboard, but that it is insufficient and with flaws. That could also be caused by selecting a bad backend for windows.
Please read:
https://docs.lmms.io/user-manual/gettin ... o-settings
Basically you must use SDL with windows!

Let us know the outcome :)