Synth1 pitchbend.

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Synth1 has a setting for two modwheels. (Wheel MIDI)

So I set the first wheel to pitchbend, then dragged , through the wrench symbol on Vestige, midi control src1 into an automation track.

This does not seem to work though, as no pitchbending happens, after I made a graph in the automation track.

Could it be I need to use a midi controller with pithbend ?

A bit off topic:
I do have a midi controller, with a pitch bend wheel, but as we type its not working.
I have ordered a socket to solder on a circuit-board, An USB B socket, in a last attempt to fix this midi keyboard.
When I got this controller it was working, but you had to fiddle the USB cable, for the pc to see the controller.
An attempt to solder an USB cable directly to the circuit-board failed.
In interface, MIDI src is connected to LFO depth and speed.
To do pitch bend, use the PITCH knob on the instrument interface of the VeSTige itself in LMMS rather than Synth1, like you would do for ZynAddSubFX. Because, in synth1 the range is 12, moving the pitch knob down by 100 cents brings it one octave down.
See this video for what I mean.
Thank you, I had already got pitchbend working with the triple os. (by using pitch)

I will have to wait for now, to see if I can get that midi controller working.
Then I will try again to see what LMMS records when I use the midi controller pitch bend wheel.

One minor remarks, I had changed the setting in synth1 were src1 now should be pith bend.
When you click on mod wheel window, you can change it. ( by default it does do lfo dept)
But I am not sure how this works, it might only work with a midi controller hooked up, which I can test right now. :)