Possible to change length of all notes by a multiple?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
My composition is 4/4 time signature and 150bpm, but I noticed that the my phrases that should fit within 4 bars are taking 6 bars.

Then realized that my song's actual BPM is 100, so I need to change the bpm to 100 and shorten the length of all the notes by 1/3. I tried selecting all the notes and changing it, but that does a different thing. Is it possible to change length of all notes by a multiple?
Yes.
Possible.
First set quantisation to 1/24 or whatever is needed.
Then, Ctrl-A to select all notes.
Then, hold down shift, and drag the end of the first note backwards till it is as short as you want it to be.

Please note, this can have a few unusual repercussions and might not work quite as intended; and you can actually change the time signature to 3|4 and it'll work perfectly fine otherwise without the modification. There's not really any problem with a different time signature if you move things around right.
First set quantisation to 1/24 or whatever is needed.
Then, Ctrl-A to select all notes.
Then, hold down shift, and drag the end of the first note backwards till it is as short as you want it to be.
Thanks, will try this.

There's not really any problem with a different time signature if you move things around right.
True, that is also why I didn't even notice it till I was done with a majority of composition! It was just bothering me a bit so thought of changing it.
udit wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:07 pm
My composition is 4/4 time signature and 150bpm, but I noticed that the my phrases that should fit within 4 bars are taking 6 bars.

Then realized that my song's actual BPM is 100, so I need to change the bpm to 100 and shorten the length of all the notes by 1/3. I tried selecting all the notes and changing it, but that does a different thing. Is it possible to change length of all notes by a multiple?
Perhaps this

-witch is about time-signatures in general, could be of interest for you.
musikbear wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:31 pm
udit wrote:
Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:07 pm

Perhaps this
https://youtu.be/24iarkQyQ_8
-witch is about time-signatures in general, could be of interest for you.
Thank you! TIL, you can automate bpm too!!