Why there morons on Youtube who can't make a beat with LMMS

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Link -> 404 Not found
Besides that.
LMMS is a program with a percussion-editor that has a (imo) innovative design compared to other DAWs, but that leads to a 'disadvantage' for LMMS, because new-users do not expect this difference, and i dare say NO-one could even dream of reading any kind of manual, before they rant like mad, in various soMe.
The notion being: "I cant use this! This sucks! "
It is the 0 ms gab between impulse and soMe reaction, that is to blame.
This would be really sad, if LMMS was a commercial project, but its not! Nobody looses income from bad soMe reactions from (sorry) ..idiots /ignorants and their stupid rants (🙏).
That said, i am surprized to see that high-profiled youTubers also figure on the list of LMMS-Haters, because they cant figure out how to use the program, and that only because they could not be bothered to read a manual..🙄
That is absurd! -And unfair.
imo an app should be intuitive enough, that you shouldn't NEED to read a page of documentation for each window. But imo, LMMS is actually one of these intuitive apps. At least, for beginners. but if you already expect a certain way of functioning, well--
Oh look, how off-topic. Perhaps you show us your "good" tracks and see how we will react.
Clark Johannes wrote:
Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:26 pm
Oh look, how off-topic. Perhaps you show us your "good" tracks and see how we will react.
Was this aimed at the people who make videos about their first time with LMMS and spectacularly fail, or one of the posts here? It's a little unclear to me, I don't quite get you.