The biggest LMMS project you've ever seen? (158 tracks)

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
This is fascinating and terrifying at the same time. 😂

EDIT: I just had an idea I would like to add. You should perhaps consider to record this project via screen record in the DAW and upload it as a video. Choose some click-baity title like "Biggest LMMS project ever" and upload it on Youtube. I think this video could get viral and lot of people would see, how capable LMMS is. I've listened to your track and it is really of high quality. It would be impressive, not only to hear this project, but also to see it live in the DAW.
Man, that is something. Even my largest project file, tho it's incomplete, has only 96 tracks, and am unlikely to continue on that. 158 tracks is huge. Jousboxx-BuzzerBeater has only 97 tracks. I don't think I've ever seen something like this.
That's really the biggest project I have ever seen, thanks for sharing ;)
That's pretty impressive! Though admittedly this just kind of starts happening once you start to really work with automation channels. I always thought about making some crazy project that would really push the technical limits of LMMS. Would be interested in how the CPU-Meter looks while playing that, but since it's mainly audio files and was willingly constructed like this, it's probably running on a capable enough machine.