A Spacey Lo-Fi Trap Beat "Lo - fiber"

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Here is a Lo-Fi Trap Beat I made. I hope you will enjoy it!

Link :

https://soundcloud.com/mastartiq/mastartiq-lo-fiber

Have a great day ahead!
This is quite a decent beat bro. Nice. 8-)
I don't know too much about trap nor is it really my kind of music, but this is a great track to get lost in. The drums sound a bit sharp to me, I would have out a lowpass filter on them or used some different equalization, but that is probably subjective taste.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:53 am
This is quite a decent beat bro. Nice. 8-)
Thank you so much for your kind words! I agree there should be more work for the next trap beat. The kick and 808 fooled me again. Well, I will figure it out one day. Hahaha! :D

Have a great weekend ahead and stay safe! Cheers!
Mampfwurm wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:14 am
I don't know too much about trap nor is it really my kind of music, but this is a great track to get lost in. The drums sound a bit sharp to me, I would have out a lowpass filter on them or used some different equalization, but that is probably subjective taste.
Thank you for your constructive feedback! I agree on drums too. They seem a bit out of the beat context, the snare being too upfront and the kick too loosy and too low on the frequency spectrum, which caused muddiness together with the 808. I guess not the best sounds selected, especially for the lo-fi idea on the whole track, but I also agree with brandy that it is a decent beat. I hope in time I will see some improvements, at least to get my tracks to be clear on the frequency spectrum and the sounds to not clash with each other. Thank you again for your inputs and feedback!

Have a great weekend ahead! Cheers!