SimonDavidson is the most sus thing in existance

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Have you heard of SimonDavidson? Well, I've heard plenty - or read rather. Bots come and go, but I've never seen any as dedicated as Simon. Since I joined this forum I don't think a week has passed without a comment by SimonDavidson. He (well who knows really) seems to be quite the whack-a-mole. No matter how many times he gets knocked down (reported), he always arises from the ashes (of his masqueraded links and offtopic replies) anew to continue his quest (getting on everyones nerves). Maybe some actual user should register under this name as a preemptive strike :lol: ? (Probably not, I'm joking.)

Either way, negative kudos to Simon for defacing all the real and not-so-sus SimonDavidsons out there.

(If you're wondering why this is all I'm posting, instead of, you know, useful feedback or other stuff, it's because I'm quite occupied with many other things right now. I just popped in here, saw good ol' Simon again (!!!) and got my hopes up about perhaps humoring someone likeminded.)
Yeah. I've been seeing him around for a surprising amount of time. Seeing his account again, 1 post on the meter... the sort of innocent little message, well... I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
Oh great, now I'm considering- musikbear, surely there's some way to kick users? You mentioned how it's limited to IP addresses or something, but can you try it this once? Heck, I'll even (attempt to) dedicate a song to you. (Whether or not it comes out decent is a separate thing. I might even do it regardless... one of our most wonderful people here.)
Mampfwurm wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 1:22 pm
Have you heard of SimonDavidson? Well, I've heard plenty - or read rather. Bots come and go, but I've never seen any as dedicated as Simon. Since I joined this forum I don't think a week has passed without a comment by SimonDavidson. He (well who knows really) seems to be quite the whack-a-mole. No matter how many times he gets knocked down (reported), he always arises from the ashes (of his masqueraded links and offtopic replies) anew to continue his quest (getting on everyones nerves). Maybe some actual user should register under this name as a preemptive strike :lol: ? (Probably not, I'm joking.)

Either way, negative kudos to Simon for defacing all the real and not-so-sus SimonDavidsons out there.

(If you're wondering why this is all I'm posting, instead of, you know, useful feedback or other stuff, it's because I'm quite occupied with many other things right now. I just popped in here, saw good ol' Simon again (!!!) and got my hopes up about perhaps humoring someone likeminded.)
Please just click the exclamation mark for report. SimonD will vaporize in cyberspace ☁
Monospace wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 3:25 pm
Yeah. I've been seeing him around for a surprising amount of time. Seeing his account again, 1 post on the meter... the sort of innocent little message, well... I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
Laughing seems like the superior option here.
musikbear wrote:
Wed May 25, 2022 4:19 pm
Please just click the exclamation mark for report. SimonD will vaporize in cyberspace ☁
I'm sure he will. But he'll always stay in our hearts... (not really) :lol:
I've been noticing his unusual yet suspicious antics since he registered, and sometimes, I don't know what to think. Don't worry, he/it is being monitored. :geek: