How hold the piano note going?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I use the "piano01.ogg" from "My Samples / instruments".

If I press and hold with the mouse left button on a piano key, then the piano plays the sound.

But I don't want that the piano sound fades out. If I press and hold with the mouse left button on a piano key, then the piano sound should play until I release the mouse left button.
How Do I Keep This Note Going?
Is this possible?

Thanks.
ddfh wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 6:33 am
I use the "piano01.ogg" from "My Samples / instruments".

If I press and hold with the mouse left button on a piano key, then the piano plays the sound.

But I don't want that the piano sound fades out. If I press and hold with the mouse left button on a piano key, then the piano sound should play until I release the mouse left button.
How Do I Keep This Note Going?
Is this possible?
"possible" njeyes..
The sample is really not all that useful. You should regard it as a 'demo'.
What you could do, is to add extreme release of the note, that will make it ring out over more than several secds. If that isent enough you can retrick the note with a new note in piano-roll at a position where the ring-out of first note still is loud, then you can in theory extend the sample infinitely.
Instead i would recommend you to get a good Soundfont-piano, or a VST, where you can play any note ao chord of notes, in correct pitch and in any length you like
You can change loop behaviour of sample. https://docs.lmms.io/user-manual/5-buil ... eprocessor
See if that helps.