Doing a dumb thing. Can anyone relate?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I realized I've regularly been doing a pretty dumb thing. I like to check out a lot of the new posts in the Music Projects section and almost always feel like I have feedback to give. I think this is the "deal" made here: You want feedback, so you give feedback and will receive in return. I'd feel pretty bad about just waltzing on here and expecting attention. However. I tend to start with posting my new thing and then replying to many posts. As a result I bury my own stuff under all my replies. Not so smart I think. I think I'm going to change that order in the future.
Mampfwurm wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:02 am
I realized I've regularly been doing a pretty dumb thing. I like to check out a lot of the new posts in the Music Projects section and almost always feel like I have feedback to give. I think this is the "deal" made here: You want feedback, so you give feedback and will receive in return. I'd feel pretty bad about just waltzing on here and expecting attention. However. I tend to start with posting my new thing and then replying to many posts. As a result I bury my own stuff under all my replies. Not so smart I think. I think I'm going to change that order in the future.
I would say that all reviews and comment in the music-section is both wanted and neded, but even very much appreciated by the music-posters.
To avoid 'burying' your own track, just post that AFTER you have made a string of comments :)