Tal NoiseMaker Not Working Properly

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I tried out an awesome VST (Tal NoiseMaker) and opened the DLL file in LMMS. It works well (mind you the VST3 version isn't a recognized file to LMMS), however I'm having one major issue.

Anything with a drop-down menu (select waveform, modulation) opens and closes immediately and I can't select other options, even with the scroll wheel.

Has anyone else tried this plugin and had better results? I'm using version 5.0.4.

Thank you. :-)
Electropocalypse wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:18 am
I tried out an awesome VST (Tal NoiseMaker) and opened the DLL file in LMMS. It works well (mind you the VST3 version isn't a recognized file to LMMS), however I'm having one major issue.

Anything with a drop-down menu (select waveform, modulation) opens and closes immediately and I can't select other options, even with the scroll wheel.

Has anyone else tried this plugin and had better results? I'm using version 5.0.4.

Easy fix.
Goto Edit| Settings| Performance| Plugins
There change VST-embedding to NO-embedding
Electropocalypse wrote:

Easy fix.
musikbear wrote:
Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:29 pm
Electropocalypse wrote:

Easy fix.
Thank you for the information MusicBear.

I couldn't find i in performance but I found it in the main settings menu.

This is what performance looks like on my end:

And here's the main menu:

This worked! I now can use the plugin with no issues! Thank you so much. :-)