NES song

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hi

I'm trying to make a song using nescaline.
I want to make a song that respects the original NES sound hardware. So in theory the song I make could be something a NES could play.

Can somebody tell me how many tracks at the same a NES was able to play and maybe other things I need to pay attention too?
I don't know anything about hardware but I remember the NES was very limitied in audio capabilities.

I also have the same question for the instruments freeboy and SID in order to respect the original sound hardware there too
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintendo_ ... ent_System
The console produces sound via an audio processing unit (APU) integrated into the processor.[95] It supports a total of five sound channels: two pulse wave channels, one triangle wave channel, one white noise channel, and one DPCM channel for sample playback.[96] Audio playback speed is dependent on the CPU clock rate, which is set by a crystal oscillator.[95]
The console produces sound via an audio processing unit (APU) integrated into the processor. It supports a total of five sound channels: two pulse wave channels, one triangle wave channel, one white noise channel, and one DPCM channel for sample playback. Audio playback speed is dependent on the CPU clock rate, which is set by a crystal oscillator
As a complete beginner to LMMS and especially old game console hardware, what does this mean ?

-What to do in LMMS to create those 5 tracks with specific characteristics: pulse wave, triangle wave and white noise?
If you maybe can indicate on the screenshot where it is or how to make the above characteristics of the tracks?

I only see 4 channels and don't know what channel is a pulse wave, triangle wave or white noise.
Maybe the sample channel is not in the user interface?

- Or is it OK just to make 5 tracks maximum and ONLY 1 of them for playing samples?

- Where to find documentation about nescaline? I'm struggling to find out what all the buttons are.
Here is nothing :(
https://docs.lmms.io/user-manual/5-buil ... -nescaline

The goal of this is to make a song that could be in theory be played on an original NES.
Until now, I just understand 4 tracks + 1 track for samples can be used.