New April Synthwave Beat--The Cyanotic Prism

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Happy Post-420 & Post-Earth Day Week Friday, Team LMMS!

I have a brand new synth wave-flavored rock/metal beat for you to get high with (no pun intended).
It's called "The Cyanotic Prism". Give it a shot and let me know your two cents...

via SoundCloud Cyanotic Prism
via YouTube Cyanotic Prism

I figured that the reggaeton tracks didn't win fans, so I'll just stick to the other genres; nonetheless, stay tuned for the other synthwave track. It's almost done...
I think personally that there is a potential with this melody. I initially wasn't impressed by the repetitive intro and the melody comes in a bit out of nowhere initially. I like very much the sound of the melody and the one accompagnying it. I imagined that if there were lyrics on that, could be a good pop song.

It's just an opinion / feeling though,
newtoon wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 pm
I think personally that there is a potential with this melody. I initially wasn't impressed by the repetitive intro and the melody comes in a bit out of nowhere initially. I like very much the sound of the melody and the one accompanying it. I imagined that if there were lyrics on that, could be a good pop song.

It's just an opinion / feeling though,
I concur; however, I didn't intend it to be a pop song. I understand that the beginning is repetitive at first, but it is typical of a synthwave song. (correct me if I'm wrong...) I came up with it and hopefully, the 80s chorus-style guitar riffs can make up for it. I treat my beats as both, instrumental, and background music for now. Lyrics and vocals--I haven't approached them yet at this level... Thanks anyway.