Asymmetrical waveform

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi,

I share this here because it’s the first time it happens to me. After I exported the last song I made with LMMS, and opened it in Audacity, I noticed a strong asymmetry in the waveform. After a few reading I can tell this is not a DC offset issue, and those kind asymmetry just happens…

I don’t know if it could be related, but this is the first time I used the Equalizer native plugin (that I just discovered, looks promising !) as the last effect in the chain (ie: last effect on the master bus).
If I understood correctly, the only issue with this is that I won’t be able to normalize the amplitude very much. I’m absolutely not worried about that, but I’m curious what more experienced music producers could tell me about the phenomena.
Hard to say anything without seeing a picture of the waveform, but it's probably the waveform itself being something like a pulse wave (just an example). As in, the signal can go in one direction for a longer time and in the other direction for a shorter time, so if the peak level was the same for both, you would have an offset when looking at the average signal level. To not cause dc offset, the signal needs to go further in the direction it spends less time in to keep the overall average at zero. Very simplified wording.