Page 1 of 1

Platinum is an eye-friendly light theme. Check it.

Posted: March 18th, 2023, 2:17 pm
by Joe Zhan
I am happy to inform you that I have uploaded a light theme on the sharing platform. who hasn't seen it yet. go to https://lmms.io/lsp/?action=show&file=21037 to check it out.

Thanks,

Preview:
Image Image
Image Image
Image

Re: Platinum is an eye-friendly light theme. Check it.

Posted: March 20th, 2023, 4:11 pm
by musikbear
Joe Zhan wrote: ↑
March 18th, 2023, 2:17 pm
I am happy to inform you that I have uploaded a light theme on the sharing platform. who hasn't seen it yet. go to https://lmms.io/lsp/?action=show&file=21037 to check it out.

Thanks,
bye,
Thank you.
I will recommend you to post a set of images from your theme, that will result in more response here.

Re: Platinum is an eye-friendly light theme. Check it.

Posted: March 21st, 2023, 11:26 pm
by Joe Zhan
thanks for commenting. I was wondering if I could post pictures.
Good recommendation. I will post my screenshots of the theme.