About tone of sf2 and built-in sounds

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
I, as I found the built-in piano 02 (version 1.2.2) has the sound of notes, 4 semitones different from the standard frequencies. If you need to play in natural notes, as it is written on the staves, then you need to move the pointer (square) by 4 semitones, but then the notes in the music editor are written distorted. How can I get this back to normal? I didn’t do anything like that, I don’t understand what it is, where it comes from, my actions so that all this is not distorted. At the same time, this instrument does not beat with each new instrument, it is impossible to work, each instrument has to be rebuilt by ear.
What its may to do?
ALEXANDER wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 1:58 pm
I, as I found the built-in piano 02 (version 1.2.2) has the sound of notes, 4 semitones different from the standard frequencies. If you need to play in natural notes, as it is written on the staves, then you need to move the pointer (square) by 4 semitones, but then the notes in the music editor are written distorted. How can I get this back to normal? I didn’t do anything like that, I don’t understand what it is, where it comes from, my actions so that all this is not distorted. At the same time, this instrument does not beat with each new instrument, it is impossible to work, each instrument has to be rebuilt by ear.
What its may to do?
The sf2 you are referring to seams to be flawed. The issue is that it is tuned in C instead as normal in A. The first option for a fix, is the one you already have discarded, namely moving the Base-note-tuning-square. I am a bit surpriced that you find the sound so disturbed with only a movement of 4 semitones.
The other option is to move all notes inside piano-roll. Here you should use CTRL+A, and then localice a C-note, then move that to A, then everything would be in correct key.
Third option is to find a different sf2 that is tuned as they normally are.

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome ALEXANDER !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480