Dead project?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi guys,

I see a lot of potential in LMMS, but ...
The latest update is 3 years old (june 2020).
Is this project dead?
Yes, in ten days it's three years. I only could imagine, that one or more main developers lost interest. It's a pity, because I like lmms. It's one of the open source daws, which work a bit like FL Studio, pattern based.

Personally I'd best like to work with something like the sequencer of the Elektron products, but in software. Finding creativity in limitation these things a thought out.

Currently I tried out Stochas, using Reaper just as a plugin host. This works well for me and Stochas is also open source, maintained by the great team around surge synth.

I never get used to these session managers, like externally usable with Carla etc. I'd best like Stochas stand-alone as Plugin host. I miss the simplicity of lmms.
Espero que não, estou produzindo com o LMMS, sou do Brasil, tem muito potencial pra ser maior que o FL Studio e de código aberto, uso alguns plugins como o equalizer que é bem parecido com o 'parametric eq 2' e caiu como uma Luva.

I hope not, I'm producing with LMMS, I'm from Brazil, it has a lot of potential to be bigger than FL Studio and open source, I use some plugins like equalizer which is very similar to 'parametric eq 2' and it fell like a Glove.
Moving this out of the announcements.

No the project is not dead. Bear in mind it's a volunteer project, not a paid project. Development is as people are able to chip away at making the improvements. Most of the involvement of the devs working on the project is being carried out and discussed on the git.hub and discord server.