VSTs not loading in Vestige

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
Hello.
I've been trying to run Rave Generator 2 on LMMS. I'm using Windows 11. I have the path pointed to a subfolder I made in the samples folder for VSTs, and yet it still doesn't want to work. Every time I try, it just pretends nothing is loaded, and there's no output.

Thank you.
Graf Solus wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:30 pm
Hello.
Hi, Welcome to the Forum Graf Solus!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
I've been trying to run Rave Generator 2 on LMMS. I'm using Windows 11. I have the path pointed to a subfolder I made in the samples folder for VSTs, and yet it still doesn't want to work. Every time I try, it just pretends nothing is loaded, and there's no output.

Thank you.
You have done all you can. If you can link me to it i will see if there is something to do, otherwise it may be one of those few % that just does not work :/
Hi! I was having the same problem and it turned out that some VST's I had required a Visual C++ Redistributable that I didn't have installed. Thankfully, one of the VST's I was trying to use (Arido 3.33) included the exe for Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 in case it didn't work and that ended up fixing the problem!
Concise1716 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:13 pm
included the exe for Microsoft Visual C++ 2013
Wooo that is an oldie...
I have absolutely no idea of what installing such an old library can do to other installed programs, but i just hope it wont bite you, f.i with the games you may have installed.
Honestly, for just one old VST i would not do that
musikbear wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 6:55 pm
Concise1716 wrote:
Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:13 pm
included the exe for Microsoft Visual C++ 2013
Wooo that is an oldie...
I have absolutely no idea of what installing such an old library can do to other installed programs, but i just hope it wont bite you, f.i with the games you may have installed.
Honestly, for just one old VST i would not do that
Ahh, I see. Sorry about that! Didn't mean to spread bad advice!