Black Jumping Cube

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
This is the stupidest title of all since it's just what you 'll get as a video, a black ... jumping ... cube .

Thanks Marvin,

This is a variation of my previous song, so there is a familiarity. I post only the youtube link this time because I feel the video increases the quality of the experience. Note that there is no real good production since I'm flexing on creating good sounds mostly right now. I just hope that I'm not wasting your time with my flexing.

>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_g9PsyThQo
Nice track bro.

The title of the track is unusual, and not something I would expect, for the title of a track, but it suits the sci fi cube vid, and the music complements it well too. I love the gif, with the Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy robot. Lol! :D
brandystarbrite wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:06 am
Nice track bro.

The title of the track is unusual, and not something I would expect, for the title of a track, but it suits the sci fi cube vid, and the music complements it well too. I love the gif, with the Hitch hikers guide to the galaxy robot. Lol! :D
Ah ah, thanks Brandystarbrite for your kind support and good luck with your tunes as well !

I always try to find funny gifs for that reason : if my music turns out not to be great for the people wandering on my posts, at least the gif was cool... ;)

I still find the youtube sound a bit mushy so here is the real "clear" one :

>>>> https://audiomack.com/newtoon-1/song/sy ... tryout-v23
newtoon wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:38 pm
brandystarbrite wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:06 am
Nice track bro.

Ah ah, thanks Brandystarbrite for your kind support and good luck with your tunes as well !

I always try to find funny gifs for that reason : if my music turns out not to be great for the people wandering on my posts, at least the gif was cool... ;)

I still find the youtube sound a bit mushy so here is the real "clear" one :

>>>>
Nice. :D

Yeah, youtube lowers the audio quality in videos.