Neon - Cyberpunk Orchestral

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Cyberpunk Orchestral Song.

https://soundcloud.com/samuel-tariku/n ... l_sharing

Project has been sitting in my "todo" folder for too long and i thought i should finish it.

Feedback is appreciated.

Especially at the strings part. Kept messing with with, yet it won't sound perfect to me.
I especially like the part from : 2:07 and especially the use of this small added melody in the background (behind the sharp one). Then, my mind was expecting a crescendo using this and putting more emphasis on the melody in the background (and more drums etc.) but what came was average and then it stopped and my mind was a bit frustrated (it is a good sign ! :D ) .

Otherwise, I went to listen to your tunes and I find the crescendo of "Starfighter " from 1:27 very cool ! The tune could get another rythm and emphasis at the very end if you want to develop it one day.
The synth melody heard from the start is really cool. Overall nice track bro. I will admit, I think you could do a bit more with this track.
newtoon wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:30 am
I especially like the part from : 2:07 and especially the use of this small added melody in the background (behind the sharp one). Then, my mind was expecting a crescendo using this and putting more emphasis on the melody in the background (and more drums etc.) but what came was average and then it stopped and my mind was a bit frustrated (it is a good sign ! :D ) .

Otherwise, I went to listen to your tunes and I find the crescendo of "Starfighter " from 1:27 very cool ! The tune could get another rythm and emphasis at the very end if you want to develop it one day.
Thanks so much for feedback. Yeah i felt like i needed to add something at the end too. Kept trying lots of variations till i got frustrated and just let it go. The Starfighter crescendo was sort of an happy accident lol.
brandystarbrite wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:09 am
The synth melody heard from the start is really cool. Overall nice track bro. I will admit, I think you could do a bit more with this track.
Thanks for the feedback.