need help for create a song

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hi !

I've been using lmms for few months ago and I've some difficulties for really create a song. (I'm sorry I'm not very good in english but I try as I can). I have to do a song but I'm totaly lost because I don't know very much about it (the basics but no more than that). So I have many questions and I hope someone can help me about it. :)

First of all, does anybody know or have recommendation about how to do a good beat with the drums ? The samples who are already on lmms sounds bad to me and I'm not really convinced about it. Maybe I just can't find a good combination between the samples already present, if anyone knows of one, I'll take it with pleasure!

My second question is in music in general. I don't know how to make a verse part (because I've already a chords progression wich sounds good to me but I don't know what I should do next.

I hope my English was understandable and thank you to the people who can answer me! :)
succy wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:54 am
Hi !
Hi, Welcome to the Forum succy!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
I don't know very much about it (the basics but no more than that)
Thats where you need to start!
Study songs in the same genre you like to make.
Understand the structure of that kind of song.
Then you should try to recreate your favourite song, and understand what makes it special.
But..
You also DO need to understand that there are no formula for making a great song, so noone but yourself can 'help' you in making a good song
I think you can ask for help from ChatGPT to have the best song, it will give you exactly what you need to create a good song, everything you just need to follow the instructions. . Hope you will be successful
LeahBarrett wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:56 pm
I think you can ask for help from ChatGPT to have the best song, it will give you exactly what you need to create a good song, everything you just need to follow the instructions. Hope you will be successfulgeometry dash subzero
Answer from ChatGPT isnt on point and it doesn't feel right.