Is there a roadmap for LMMS?

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
I started using LMMS because it was free and I've grown really attached to it. I downloaded a nightly build recently and I like the new features. I was wondering though, is there a roadmap of where LMMS is headed? What features are being worked on and are there any milestone releases in the pipeline?
lostsignaltunes wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:53 am
is there a roadmap of where LMMS is headed?
There are no milestones or 'master-plan'. LMMS is build by volunteers and in sparetime. Anyone can build 'something' they feel would benefit the project, that effort is then taken through a peer-review. That is the process. We do have a 'list' it is on gitHub
https://github.com/LMMS/lmms/issues
Thanks for your reply. I'm a coder (albeit with no experience of music related software) with a bit of time on his hands so I'll check the list and see if there is anything that I can help with.
lostsignaltunes wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:36 am
Thanks for your reply. I'm a coder (albeit with no experience of music related software) with a bit of time on his hands so I'll check the list and see if there is anything that I can help with.
You shall be most welcome!
Lmms is definitely in development, some big new features are in the works regarding sample editing, vst3 support etc There also is a project to replace the stock lmms samples omegle xender