Recommendations needed

Questions about producing? Ask them here.
Hey guys, recently started using lmms and I need recommendations on free plugins I can use to edit samples besides the stock in audio file processor VidMate .

Preferably one that allows me to change Bpm,pitch, chop, reverse.
suniokera wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 10:23 am
Hey guys, recently started using lmms and I need recommendations on free plugins I can use to edit samples besides the stock in audio file processor.

Preferably one that allows me to change Bpm,pitch, chop, reverse.
Do not know any.
You can use Audacity, it is free.
Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome suniokera !
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
Rubber Band Library (Rubberband)

The Rubber Band Library is a high-quality audio time-stretching and pitch-shifting library that can be used as a plugin in LMMS. It allows you to change the BPM and pitch of samples while maintaining their quality
Irrelevant url REMOVED!!
READ THE RULES!!!
The library also supports chopping and reversing of audio, making it a versatile tool for sample editing within LMMS.

2. ZynAddSubFX

ZynAddSubFX is a powerful open-source software synthesizer that can also be used as a plugin in LMMS. While it is primarily known for its synthesis capabilities, it also includes features for sample manipulation. With ZynAddSubFX, you can manipulate the BPM, pitch, chop, and reverse samples to achieve the desired effects in your music production.

3. mda VST Plug-ins

The mda VST plug-ins are a collection of free virtual instruments and effects that can be used within LMMS using the Vestige plugin. Among these plugins, the mda BeatBox and mda Combo offer features for sample editing such as time-stretching, pitch-shifting, chopping, and reversing. These plugins provide additional flexibility for working with samples in LMMS.

These free plugins offer a range of capabilities for editing samples within LMMS, allowing you to customize your music production with ease. By incorporating these tools into your workflow, you can enhance the creative possibilities when working with samples in LMMS.

Top 3 Authoritative Reference Publications :

1. LMMS Website 2. KVR Audio Forums 3. GitHub Repository for Rubber Band Library