Two New Final 2023 Beats In Synthwave Flavor...

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Good Friday morning, happy Winter Solstice, and Merry (Impending) Christmas, Team LMMS!

My final beats of 2023 in rock/metal-infused synth-wave flavor have arrived to spread holiday cheer.

They are "Palmetto Blvd":
via SoundCloud: Palmetto Blvd
via YouTube: Palmetto Plvd

and "Silver Lining Uprising":
via SoundCloud: Silver Lining Uprising
via YouTube: Silver Lining Uprising

Enjoy them both one last time for the year, enjoy Christmas, and I'll see you guys in January for another year of beats! Godspeed!

(P.S.: Starting in January 2024, I'll only be uploading my new beats on the Aezaleator Beats YouTube channel from now on...I'll be doing some housecleaning on the main one and reshifting its focus on general videos. Feel free to visit the former often.)
emanthehouseboy wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:12 pm
Good Friday morning, happy Winter Solstice, and Merry (Impending) Christmas, Team LMMS!

My final beats of 2023 in rock/metal-infused synth-wave flavor have arrived to spread holiday cheer.

They are "Palmetto Blvd":
via SoundCloud: Palmetto Blvd
via YouTube: Palmetto Plvd

and "Silver Lining Uprising":
via SoundCloud: Silver Lining Uprising
via YouTube: Silver Lining Uprising

Enjoy them both one last time for the year, enjoy Christmas, and I'll see you guys in January for another year of beats! Godspeed!

(P.S.: Starting in January 2024, I'll only be uploading my new beats on the Aezaleator Beats YouTube channel from now on...I'll be doing some housecleaning on the main one and reshifting its focus on general videos. Feel free to visit the former often.)
Those two tunes sound really cool bro. And the synth melodies in both, are really lovely. I like the artwork for both vids too. Nice work on that and the music too. :)
Wow, thanks, @BrandyStarBrite!

Happy (Belated) New Year! I'm about to finish up my 1st ever reggaeton beat--it's coming down the pipeline. I think I'll serve up two more synthwave beats and make a full length. I know it's been two months since I've put out new material. I didn't create any beats for January and February because I've been focusing on watching tutorial videos on creating the perfect reggaeton and house beats, since that'll be the focus this year. Later on, I'll be closing in on 100 LMMS beats that I've made as well as my 5 years of beat making!

Stay tuned...
Alright, cool! 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 pm
Alright, cool! 8-)
@BrandyStarBrite, just an update:

I've already completed and launched my 1st two reggaeton-style rock-metal beats this past month (March); however, I don't think anyone's interested in them since this genre isn't very popular with audiophiles outside of the Latin American ones--hey, at least I tried. Nevertheless, I've finished up my next pair of synthwave-flavored rock/metal beats for this month. Look out for them this weekend!