Maybe some kind of notepad?

Having trouble with LMMS? Ask about it here.
I'd love to be able to leave myself reminders within a project file. Like if I have to save the project and come back to it later, having a little window where I can leave myself a note with some ideas or reminders of where I want to go from where I left off.
Foggy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:07 pm
I'd love to be able to leave myself reminders within a project file. Like if I have to save the project and come back to it later, having a little window where I can leave myself a note with some ideas or reminders of where I want to go from where I left off.
Eh..
Project-notes?
# 6 from left low row -looks like word-pad icon
Been here for ... 10 y +
musikbear wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:06 pm
Foggy wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:07 pm
Eh..
Project-notes?
# 6 from left low row -looks like word-pad icon
Been here for ... 10 y +
:|

Well then. Sorry about that.

Also... thanks for including this great feature? I've been using LMMS for over ten years now, and when I started I remember going through the manual pretty thoroughly, but I never remembered seeing the notepad function in there. I guess I must have missed it.