Copyright free

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
Hey I am beginner and I exactly know it's software is completely copyright free mean all default sound instrument all ever things available in Lmms can I use in my personal project or upload in any platform like YouTube or film production music please tell all of components are available to copyright free to use comercial without worry to copyright issues in future and present
Q. questions is it's all instrument sample of sound all tools sound effects all things can I use comercial and upload in YouTube or any platform to without worry copyright issues

Please give me exactly answer
You can use LMMS and create music with it. You can sell that music.

You can't however not sell parts of LMMS in anyway.
You mean everything in Lmms is copyright free
Aditya18 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:32 pm
You mean everything in Lmms is copyright free
No. LMMS is published under GPL2
What Gps said is that You can do whatever you want with YOUR derivative works, just don't relicense anything from lmms at all!

Any and All relicensing is illegal!

Note, bundled project files aren't C00 cleared either. If you have a question about a particular track, let a developer know and we'll do our best to get you in contact with the original artist.
All rights are with the original artist

Besides that, since you are new in Forum
Welcome Aditya18!
Here are all important links:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4740
-A few rules and useful forum instructions
If you like to introduce yourself, to the community, go here:
http://lmms.io/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4480
I can only use all tools instrument and sound sample in software and creating music and upload in YouTube then in future copyright issues in my music this main confusion because all I can use to creating music using everything and upload in YouTube without copyright issues or not , I can only use this all components to creating music and sound to my project
That's why I clearing confusion
And I only use for creating music and sound in my project and uploaded in YouTube
Please clear the this confusion
You own the music you make with LMMS, but you do not own any parts of LMMS.
There are in LMMS a few example files, you can't redistribute those.
The files under demo's.

So if you create a track with LMMS, you can upload it to youtube.
You mean I can use everything available in Lmms to creating music like instrument , sound library , all things without worry copyright issues in YouTube I have only motive is Creating music I can use everything available in Lmms to creating music without copyright issues using everything in Lmms software without worry about copyright and any components in restriction in Lmms then please provide me what I can use or what I can't use to avoiding copyright issues
Sorry for so many doubts in my mind 😮‍💨
Aditya18 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:33 pm
You mean I can use everything available in Lmms to creating music like instrument , sound library , all things without worry copyright issues in YouTube I have only motive is Creating music I can use everything available in Lmms to creating music without copyright issues using everything in Lmms software without worry about copyright and any components in restriction in Lmms then please provide me what I can use or what I can't use to avoiding copyright issues
Sorry for so many doubts in my mind 😮‍💨
The keywordS is CREATING MUSIC
Yes, everything you compose and then render as an exported soundfile is 100% YOURS, and you can use it as you like in any way
Nothing else can be re-used legally
In case I am not use as it's all library things available like sound sample, etc I just need to be just change and compose this sample in my own track in my project
In short you say the no one can be used this pre-installed library's all things as it's I right or wrong
Then tell me how can I use this all of things in library I can be used in my project and uploaded in YouTube without copyright issues
I can use this sample to creating according to my project scene relating sound in future any of copyright issues I don't want in my YouTube channel.
Then tell me this sample in all things in library how can i use this without any copyright issues.
So library this sample use it or not use it how can I use to avoid copyright issues in my YouTube channel.
:?
Aditya18 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:43 pm
In case I am not use as it's all library things available like sound sample, etc I just need to be just change and compose this sample in my own track in my project
In short you say the no one can be used this pre-installed library's all things as it's I right or wrong
Then tell me how can I use this all of things in library I can be used in my project and uploaded in YouTube without copyright issues
I can use this sample to creating according to my project scene relating sound in future any of copyright issues I don't want in my YouTube channel.
Then tell me this sample in all things in library how can i use this without any copyright issues.
So library this sample use it or not use it how can I use to avoid copyright issues in my YouTube channel.
:?
sorry do not understand.
The license is clear
https://docs.lmms.io/user-manual/8-legal/8.1-license