So, one night I was just going through YT prob watching LMMS or other music producing vids and I find in my suggestions a video from someone going by Mr. LMMS, they posted in-depth tutorials of how to remake any song that they like or comments would suggest (like Stay by Kid Laroi and Justin Bieber). I think at the end of vid or in comments uploader say we can suggest any song, so I did (I requested Different Heaven - Far Away, and they made a vid of it), I think the last vid they made was in last Christmas with the one and only "All I Want for Christmas is You". I asked for the project and I got the link to the project uploaded here in lmms.io. I did manage to download it but idk the VST plugins used really (they were listed in the project page). I think after that they like privated or deleted almost all their videos and so I asked what happen, got response that they will make better content and bring back those vids I guess, but I go back to that Christmas song project tab and it was gone, I search up Mr. LMMS even sorted by only channels in YT and can't seem to find anymore. They had like 55 subs or under 100. I want to know what they're up to, is there at least one of you who also found out of Mr. LMMS?
YT @John17TheOGmp4