New April Synthwave Beat--The Cyanotic Prism

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Happy Post-420 & Post-Earth Day Week Friday, Team LMMS!

I have a brand new synth wave-flavored rock/metal beat for you to get high with (no pun intended).
It's called "The Cyanotic Prism". Give it a shot and let me know your two cents...

via SoundCloud Cyanotic Prism
via YouTube Cyanotic Prism

I figured that the reggaeton tracks didn't win fans, so I'll just stick to the other genres; nonetheless, stay tuned for the other synthwave track. It's almost done...
I think personally that there is a potential with this melody. I initially wasn't impressed by the repetitive intro and the melody comes in a bit out of nowhere initially. I like very much the sound of the melody and the one accompagnying it. I imagined that if there were lyrics on that, could be a good pop song.

It's just an opinion / feeling though,
newtoon wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:18 pm
I think personally that there is a potential with this melody. I initially wasn't impressed by the repetitive intro and the melody comes in a bit out of nowhere initially. I like very much the sound of the melody and the one accompanying it. I imagined that if there were lyrics on that, could be a good pop song.

It's just an opinion / feeling though,
I concur; however, I didn't intend it to be a pop song. I understand that the beginning is repetitive at first, but it is typical of a synthwave song. (correct me if I'm wrong...) I came up with it and hopefully, the 80s chorus-style guitar riffs can make up for it. I treat my beats as both, instrumental, and background music for now. Lyrics and vocals--I haven't approached them yet at this level... Thanks anyway.
You are right, thank you. I like the video, thank you for sharing the video. Today I want to share with you all about my school life, I am not a good student, but balancing a busy schedule with school work can be difficult, especially when it comes to writing a thesis. Fortunately, I found https://ukwritings.com/dissertation-services ukwritings. They supported me to perform my work at the highest level. This allowed me to focus on other activities without compromising my academic work. If you are like me, you can get help from them too..