Page 1 of 1

2 Albums Made with LMMS --- Stream them FREE!

Posted: September 23rd, 2026, 2:15 am
by sizemore0409

Hi everyone! I've been using LMMS for 12-1/2 years, and have created more than 2600 LMMS music projects. My music doesn't sound like chip tunes; it sounds like a professional musical group with a very broad & eclectic range of musical genres. I named my musical group "MisPhit Groove Troupe". You can stream two of my albums FREE; and if you love musical variety, I suspect you'll appreciate that every song sounds VERY different from every other song. When you're in the mood to enjoy listening to very good music you've never heard before, just relax, get comfortable, and let this stream into your ears:

FREEDOM SONGS
https://misphitgroovetroupe.bandcamp.co ... songs-2023

WELCOME TO THE WORLD
https://misphitgroovetroupe.bandcamp.co ... -the-world
Enjoy!


Re: 2 Albums Made with LMMS --- Stream them FREE!

Posted: September 25th, 2026, 6:10 am
by Nidifugous

nice collection ;) ty