Our introduction thread

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
63 posts
Hey, guys...
Haven't dabbled in MIDI stuff in more than 10yrs, or so.

Bought a New Roland Juno-DS88, a year or two ago, and just been playing privately.
Then, bought a New Roland Axe-Edge 66 Keytar, recently, and shortly after decided I wanted to start doing some recording.

Practically been writing a 10-track album, which I just play from Memory, for the last year, or so, but is getting to the point where I really need to get some of these ideas recorded, and saved.
Bought this cheap PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 MIDI device from Guitar Center, and had a terrible time getting everything to work properly, before I bought some cheap VSTs, and fount-out that Studio One 4 Artist won't let you use your own VSTs! xD

Glad to have found LMMS, as an alternative.
Took me all day to get it to a stable point, but I am now finally ready to start laying down some ideas.

Still working on Latency, but pretty close to where I wanna be.
Looking forward to learning more, and thanks for having me! :)

Ivan
-
Hey guys! My name is Rainers, but you can call me Reiko, Raiko, or whatever... but i started LMMS about a month ago, and i am mostly self taught, and have created 1 song, which for me sounds pretty dope!
Hello, I started lmms and music around the begining of the year, after discovering two music genre I loved at first hearing : speedcore and extratone. I have always loved listening to music, but I also always thought I would never do some myself, and here I am now, after a few lmms projects (speedcore, extratone, noise and some attempts at deathstep)...
63 posts