The Flying Dutchman

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Hey all, I made this in like 3 hours and it's not mastered or anything but I think it's actually pretty good.

https://soundcloud.com/filiplamparski/t ... g-dutchman

Fun fact about the production: originally intended to be bounce/dirty dutch, but I liked the intro and made a housey song out of it instead.

Any suggestions, feedback, and comments are always welcome. Enjoy!

And now for an update! I played around with the track for a bit, did some "mastering", changed up the second break.

https://soundcloud.com/filiplamparski/t ... g-dutchman

I say it's better than the original :P
Hey all, I made this in like 3 hours and it's not mastered or anything but I think it's actually pretty good.
This is a pretty well done music track. 8-)
For a track done in 3 hrs, you did a very good job. 8-)

I like the melody and Rock and roll sounding bass you used at 49 secs.
Lovely drum rolls.

The start up is nice. But it could be slightly improved.
The clap sounds, sound a bit too short and cut off abruptly. It should be a bit longer and slightly ease on a bit more in the track.
If you want, I would either suggest adding some reverb, on the clap sound, used at the start and end of the track,
to make it sound a bit longer airyer and wider.
Or, either use a nicer slightly longer sounding clap sound. And add a bit of reverb, if you want.

1:52 secs to 2:07 secs, the nice cool sounding Bow bow sound, that plays kinda softly in the background, is either not in pitch, with the rest of the music track, or not on the right key notes, on the piano roll.
But it still sounds nice though.

I also literally admired the special effects, you used, as they suit this track and are very very cool to listen too. 8-)
Great job dude. 8-)
sound cheesy
Update with 100% more "mastering" and some other minor changes - check the OP for link. What do you think?
Good job. :)