Music Tool to compliment LMMS

Anything that doesn't fit into other topics goes here!
LMMS is one of the shining stars of Linux audio and I'm very thankful for it's continued development. I find myself using it more and more for my music projects.

Recently, I've written a simple program to help make song production a little easier, inspired by tools I used when I was a Windows man (I found there were no tools like this in any Linux distro I've seen). It's called RASP, and it currently has three features: tap tempo, a song time calculator, and a delay/hertz calculator. I find it really helps when setting effects parameters and such. I have the code written for a note-to-frequency converter too, but I haven't added it in yet -- probably get to it this weekend or next. In the future I'll add several more calculations and tools, but right now these are the ones I use the most. If you are interested, the code is on launchpad and I have a .deb package there too (athough the whole thing is straight Python, nothing to compile really). I would love some feedback if any of you are interested, thanks.

https://launchpad.net/rasp

I may host this on sourceforge too. Haven't decided if I really need to or not. Also, if anyone is curious I can point you to some pretty good music I wrote with LMMS. :D
Wow! No comments yet? :shock:

RASP? Wow! This sounds interesting.
I wonder if it'll work in Lmms 0.4.14?
I may host this on sourceforge too. Haven't decided if I really need to or not. Also, if anyone is curious I can point you to some pretty good music I wrote with LMMS.
Yeah. Hosting it on sourceforge is a good idea for things like this.

I would like to hear your music. :)
I realise this post is from February 2012. So I hope you respond, and put links for your Lmms music. And give us an update on your RASP project.