The Trials - Out Now! Free download!

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
Here is my most recent song, The Trials. :)

Enjoy.

It's a 6 minuter so you might wanna have this as background music while either going to bed or doing a chore.
Listen to it here: https://soundcloud.com/thechillfrog/the-trials
:) you forgot to link, and its not on your sC
"I momentarily deleted it because I think it needs to be cut short a little. Uploading tomorrow."

He'll upload it soon :)
sorry about the confusion, Musik Bear! :(
I'm working on it today. I am so excited to release it though. I felt like though it was too repetitive so I'm adding a bit to it. Bottom line, you guys will love it! :)
Sounds cool and relaxing. 8-)
A 6 minute track worth listening too.
But my only suggestion, is to make it sound, a tinee tiny beanie bit Happier. :)

All in all, this is really nice Mr. Chill Frog.
Amazing work. 8-)

Maybe I should sit in my yard, with a shades and a glass of cold mauby and listen to this track and many others. 8-)
brandystarbrite wrote:Sounds cool and relaxing. 8-)
A 6 minute track worth listening too.
But my only suggestion, is to make it sound, a tinee tiny beanie bit Happier. :)

All in all, this is really nice Mr. Chill Frog.
Amazing work. 8-)

Maybe I should sit in my yard, with a shades and a glass of cold mauby and listen to this track and many others. 8-)
:D :D :D!

Thank you, Brandy. This means A LOT to me and it's very nice of you to say this and I'm swelling with joy. :) No joke.

Haha that is my intention after all for my songs... To listen to on a sunny hot day in your backyard with friends having a refreshing drink.

Now that's an interesting suggestion and I do see it as a very fascinating obstacle. I would agree that it would maybe need a tad more of melodic leads to back up the second melody because the second melody is a tad more happier than the first. So maybe light drops at a higher pitch would work?
The Chill Frog wrote: :D :D :D!

Thank you, Brandy. This means A LOT to me and it's very nice of you to say this and I'm swelling with joy. :) No joke.
No probs. :)
I was speaking the truth.
The Chill Frog wrote:Haha that is my intention after all for my songs... To listen to on a sunny hot day in your backyard with friends having a refreshing drink.
Well, you're doing a good job so far.
And you have alot of the good stuff down already. :)
Make your music sound a teenie tiny bit happier, and people will enjoy listening to your music more, while chilling outside with cold drinks in their hands. That's the key. 8-)

Wow! Now all of a sudden I'm thirsty! :P 8-)
The Chill Frog wrote:I would agree that it would maybe need a tad more of melodic leads to back up the second melody because the second melody is a tad more happier than the first. So maybe light drops at a higher pitch would work?

Hmmm,.......try it and lets see how it sounds from there. :D
yeah, I'd prefer a lot more if I could do "happier" chill songs, or just neutral but that feeling of "relaxation" is my goal.
Ex:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJusm7RYGp8

I think it's a tad too late to be working on the trials, although I am working on another song that would be a lot more "happier" hopefully. :) I'll be emailing you and asking for tips on making it more perky, if you don't mind B)
@ The Chill Frog, If you want, you could use the private message option at the top of the Lmms page.
I have never used it yet, but I'll be using it soon. 8-)

PS: These days I am very busy with music and other things. So don't worry, if I take a long while to reply. :)
yeah, that's what I meant by "emailing" lol

Alright, duely noted.