Mix Things Up - "Super Robot"

Share and discuss your LMMS music projects here, and see what people think!
So I made this song a while ago, and since it has a lot of random samples I thought it would be a good one to use for this (also I made quite a while ago so the mixing is already pretty minimal). There's a link to the file in the description:

https://soundcloud.com/melodic-synth-lab/super-robots

Feel free to do whatever you want with this song and post the result!
I just listened to it on soundcloud.
This track was Fun to listen too. :)
It's like super fast and changes up so fast, I couldn't predict whats coming next.
Ha! Ha!
It really does sound super robotish.
Good for a Super robot game OST.
I like the bit pic you used for the track too.
Nice track Snarf. :)
Wow, that's no small/short project. I can already imagine very different mixes coming out of this. Grouping (bussing) those instruments in the FX-Mixer is a great idea.
caLRo wrote: Wow, that's no small/short project. I can already imagine very different mixes coming out of this. Grouping (bussing) those instruments in the FX-Mixer is a great idea.
Yeah, I didn't originally make it for this, but since there are so many things to do with it mixing wise I thought it could be interesting. I understand that because of the length, it's not something most people would just crank out in a spare hour (but if you can do that, that's amazing). I also wanted to put it out there so we can try out a more organized way of responding to this kind of post— if you do end up remixing it or whatever, make a new thread for your project so the discussion can be more focused (credit for that goes to Brandy of course).
brandystarbrite wrote:I just listened to it on soundcloud.
This track was Fun to listen too. :)
It's like super fast and changes up so fast, I couldn't predict whats coming next.
Ha! Ha!
It really does sound super robotish.
Good for a Super robot game OST.
I like the bit pic you used for the track too.
Nice track Snarf. :)
Thanks! When I first started it, I just loaded up as many samples as I wanted and went from there. It eventually took a life of its own as a chiptune-ish song, which inspired the cover art (I'm slowly learning how to make pixel art myself).